|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team is seeking an exemplary Business Analyst with broad technical skills to develop data visualizations and build automation solutions that drive business decision making and process improvement. The ideal candidate will draw upon advanced analytical, problem solving skills, and passion for delivering business insights and analytics.
This role will directly be responsible for maintaining and developing ETL data-pipelines to extract/load data (SQL, Python, R) and build impactful metrics and visualizations (Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau). Proficiency in all of the aforementioned languages is not required, but an ability to be a quick learner and proficiency in at least 2 languages is required for a successfully candidate. This role will have high level visibility due to the nature of the toolsets being maintained, built, and the network impact of analysis conducted. This role has great exposure to a broad scope that can really help shape the future of operational fulfillment and promotes career progression.
The following provides some detail of the job duties and responsibilities.
- Data extraction, manipulation and production from database tables (Data Warehouse)
- Automation and tool development using various programming languages
- Design and implementation of analytical models using statistical analysis
- Development of data visualization using commercial suites
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements, and clearly communicate data findings.
• Bachelor's degree in analytical field
• Experience with SQL, Python, Java, HTML, R or other similar coding languages.
• Experience with statistical modeling and visualization
• Prior experience with data visualization (Tableau, QuikSight, Power BI)
• MS degree with 1 years' experience OR 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
• Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Prior experience in analytical modeling
• Advanced working knowledge of data mining using ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
• Advanced analytical, problem solving skills, and passion for delivering business insights and analytics.
• Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.