|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative business segments at Amazon? Are you looking for a role that will challenge your problem-solving skills? Do you want to be the single threaded owner for programs that will benefit hundreds of thousands of Selling Partners and drive huge $ impacts? Seller Growth and Development (SG&D) is the right team for you!
Selling Partner Development is a new and fast growing biztech team. We are focused on growing Selling Partners on Amazon WW, via our insights, programs, and products. Selling Partners are our customers. We realize that many of our Selling Partners are small to medium sized businesses, who rely on success in the Amazon marketplace for their livelihood and it is our job to accelerate their growth and achieve sustainable and long term growth.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will drive the overall growth of our 3P Selling Partner business by creating and developing large scale programs and partnering with other Seller-facing teams around the world. The right candidate will have high business judgement, work well with stakeholders and have a track record of launching and driving adoption of large scale programs WW. The right candidate will have a strong interest in becoming a general manager and thrive in fast-pace, highly collaborative environments that are akin to what you would find in a start-up.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams to develop / improve processes at scale and partner with colleagues in both business and technical roles to prioritize initiatives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
• Strong seep dive and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Basic SQL skills
• MBA from a top tier program
• Strong proficiency in SQL
• Experience working with data scientists and economists
• Experience working with international partners