|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth's most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. With the launch of Amazon Business in Germany in December 2016, Amazon Business expanded to Europe and is now present in five key markets in Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain. As we continue to grow, we are recruiting a handful of the best to innovate and drive value for our B2B customers.
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon through an Amazon Business Account. We are focused on building solutions that enable business customers to rethink current strategies, tools and processes for Purchasing and innovate to be fit for the future. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses and large institutions. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon retail customers, and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience to serve this segment.
To support our business growth, we are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant for our Professional Services Team for a full time (40 hours/week) position in Munich or Berlin. In this position, you will work with a wide range of B2B customers at a senior level (CPO, CFO, CTO) to assess their business and technical requirements, diving deep on their purchase to pay process and systems, and advising them on how to best leverage Amazon Business solution. You will provide subject matter expertise in systems, processes and solutions, such as punchout integrations, integrated search solutions, e-invoicing, single sign-on etc., as well as discuss new functional and organizational strategies to help customers achieve their business objectives. You will also work closely with various internal Amazon teams to relay back customer needs and requirements, incl. Sales, Product Management, Category Management, and Amazon Leadership to drive and prioritize solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate enjoys problem solving, has experience working with a large number of stakeholders, and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Engage with customer executives, incl. Procurement, Finance, and Technical leadership to understand pain points, strategy and goals for Purchasing, Finance, and Digitalization
• Deep dive on the customer's internal purchase to pay processes and systems to understand their needs and requirements
• Act as the trusted consultant for your customers providing recommendations on how Amazon Business can deliver value for their strategies, processes, and tools
• Build relationship with your customers and gain commitment to implement Amazon Business solution
• Relay back customer needs and requirements to internal Amazon teams incl. Sales, Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams, and Leadership
• Take active role in shaping innovative approaches to solve customer issues and present these to Amazon leadership to prioritize solutions for your customers and drive growth
• Lead project evaluation against predefined KPIs, and meet or exceed targets for customers and spend adoption
• BA/BS degree
• Several years of project management or services experience deploying technology solutions
• Exceptional English and German skills - both verbal and written.
• Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
• Excellent project management skills being able to coordinate a large number of stakeholders, plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project
• Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
• Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
• Expert use of MS Office Suite and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com)
• Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.