|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Global Fleet and Products (GFP) is building a team to support and deliver marketing opportunities through the Last Mile delivery fleet. There are multiple key work streams that need to be built to support short term experiments as well as long term scale. This individual will also help the team account for all Delivery Service Provider (DSP) and station-level complexities. GFP is looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Fleet Marketing to help build this program from the ground up.
• Controls the execution of all business, fiscal and administrative functions of the assigned program.
• Develops capabilities to execute Fleet Marketing initiatives.
• Establish processes for vendor selection.
• Ensure compliance to national account supplier agreements.
• Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading.
• Hold vendors accountable for quality.
• Develop budgets and achieve financial budget targets.
• Drive planning, resolution, and execution with their stakeholders.
• Responsible for delivering capacity plans and pricing models
• Responsible for defining and measuring internal performance standards.
• Monitors and reports on the progress of all activity within the program area.
• Partner with stakeholders in Marketing, Product Management, Program Management, and Operations
**Travel expectations for this role will be approximately 10%.
**This role will support entire US region with the potential to support teams across different countries.
**This role will be located out of Nashville, TN.
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in management
• 7+ years of experience in project management, including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
• 3+ years of experience in operations, logistics, fulfillment, or fleet management
• Master's Degree
• Experience in maintenance-related facility management
• Experience managing the total cost of ownership of equipment over its lifecycle, with national or international responsibility
• Experience in equipment asset management
• Operations Management or Fulfillment Center experience
• Experience with operations, logistics, or last mile
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
• Demonstrable mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
• Proficiency utilizing maintenance scheduling and execution planning software
• Financial budgeting, forecasting and action planning skills
• Experience working with distributed teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.