|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Representative for our seller services sales team. The Account Rep will be responsible for recruiting and launching businesses of all sizes to advertise their products on Amazon.com. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. The Account Rep will be chartered with developing and managing a sales pipeline mix of both high value and transactional accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed account acquisition and output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
As an organization, Amazon's North American Seller Services is uniquely highly influential by coordinating across Amazon Customers, Amazon Category teams and Amazon Sellers. We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on accelerated growth for our Sellers' businesses.
• 5+ years of successful enterprise-class sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
• Extensive experience in cold calling, prospecting and qualifying companies
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Strong diagnostic skills including Microsoft Excel
• Proven ability to influence others
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Always does what is right for the customer - relentlessly customer-focused
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of their clients internally
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool