|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Excited about Advertising technology? Love to work at the intersection between Machine Learning, Customer Experience, and revenue growth? Keep reading.
Amazon is building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products.
Our team's mandate is to launch and accelerate the advertising business in categories that require a differentiated customer and advertiser experience. We own the end-to-end advertising experience including placements, creative, ad serving, advertiser experience, and marketing. We're looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Be the product leader for our end to end Advertising offerings.
• Partner with engineering, ML science, and design to define and execute the strategy and roadmap for improving the performance and customer experience for both our advertisers and our shoppers
• Successfully launch and ramp the product and features World Wide
• Own the P&L and grow revenue for your area of ownership.
• Partner with marketing on GTM strategy and plans.
• Drive research efforts to increase understanding of customer needs.
• Be the thought leader for the long term strategy on search advertising.
• Define business metrics and guide the broader display business with data. Represent the quality and growth of creatives in organization-wide business reviews and documents.
Location is flexible for consideration in New York City, or Toronto offices.
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 3+ years of experience managing teams
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• 7+ years of experience in e-commerce, technology or digital sector including
• Demonstrable experience in technical product management
• Experience in online advertising, analytics, and/or data science/machine learning
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• Ability to establish and manage your business to a set of key metrics and goals
• MBA or MS
• Superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels.
• Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age