|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||New York City|
Amazon continues to delight customers around the world with a growing assortment of innovative and convenient delivery programs to ensure they can get their stuff when and where they need it. This includes Prime free shipping, Same-Day delivery, Amazon Day, Amazon Campus, Amazon Lockers and much more.
If you have a founder's mentality, are a seasoned product person and are looking for an opportunity to impact how we innovate getting products to customers when and how they need them, then this is the team for you.
Our Team: For millions of customers worldwide, the Amazon name is synonymous with delivery - and the Delivery Experience (DEX) team provides those customers with innovative ways to get what they want and need, enabling the choices they make on every order, every day. We combine customer impact with retail invention; solving huge technical challenges along the way.
The Role: As Principal PMT, you will strive to deeply understand the delivery and retail landscape inside and outside of Amazon. You will use that knowledge to define faster ways to deliver greater product selection to customers. You will own the business requirements, feature and use case prioritization, the strategy and launch roadmap for new and improved delivery features. You will coordinate with design teams, technical teams and other business stakeholders across the company to launch innovative new features and programs. You will monitor and react to customer needs and feedback, constantly improving and expanding the experience. Your work will directly impact the shopping experience of millions of customers globally by improving their ability to discover, understand and select the delivery options that best fit their needs.
The ideal candidate is excited by technology, customer experience, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate is someone who loves working in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced environment, and is a generalist.
• 8+ years of experience in product management, business development or technology.
• Experience with end to end product delivery.
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
• Experience and proficiency in communicating with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
• Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product.
Must-have experience/criteria for role:
• Proven track record of customer obsession.
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
• Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
• Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
• Experience working with teams across geographies and business units.
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with exceptional attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where effective and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel.
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
• MBA preferred.