|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Shopbop is looking for a Marketplace Program Manager to help improve and grow Shopbop's presence in Amazon Marketplace. This person should have a track-record of helping to grow and manage key functions of a business. Ideal candidates will have specific experience with Amazon Marketplace and be familiar with Amazon Seller Central and related tools and processes. Top characteristics desired are detail-orientation, process-focused, customer-focused, and a team player with a passion for problem-solving and efficiency. This person must be excellent at prioritizing and working cross-functionally to deliver on improvements - as well as documenting and measuring the success of those actions.
The person in this role will manage Shopbop's business of selling on Amazon Marketplace, including day-to-day business evaluation, process improvement deep dives, and project and event management, while working to achieve and exceed key business forecasts. This individual must be an exceptional communicator who works to understand (in some cases challenge) and meet requirements of multiple teams. The responsibilities and qualifications listed below are further representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Own the execution of onsite events, working backwards from key milestones and desired customer experience for listings, landing pages and marketing.
• Develop processes and workflows (and inform systems development) to enable key decisions, communications, and approvals for projects. Facilitate communication of the status of projects and deliverables.
• Set up new processes as needed, and own the resolution of issues preventing Shopbop from achieving full potential. Regularly keep key business partners informed.
• Own marketplace business reporting, including creation of reports, synthesis of take-aways, and action items. Report on business to broader group of stakeholders regularly, engage in related discussions, and own follow-ups.
• Manage and refine key business processes, making recommendations for automation where needed and working with relevant parties on prioritization: Partner with key stakeholders from product management, technology, business intelligence, buying, and marketing to help identify opportunities for business and process improvement, and prioritizing roadmap decisions. Partner with customer service and fulfillment center to take action on specific customer concerns and identify root causes.
• Track progress against business forecasts, understand business drivers, and identify levers to improve against trajectory. Contribute progress updates and performance summaries to company business review documents.
• Partner with Amazon Stores on new initiatives for The Shop by Shopbop
• Build and maintain appropriate and beneficial relationships with key Amazon teams.
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience in an e-commerce environment
• Understanding of how to drive success selling a product on Amazon
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and databases
• Strong understanding of retail and e-commerce
• Strong project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Impeccable time management skills for self as well as team members
• Ability to deep dive into data and generate accurate conclusions and recommendations
• Ability to influence and align stakeholders
• Experience with Amazon marketplace systems such as Seller Central or Vendor Central
• Understanding of advertising and SEO
• Proficiency or experience with SQL