|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon.com, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company. We work towards a single goal: to ensure the best experience for our customers. To do that, we empower our people to think like owners and solve problems right the first time. As a team, we are focused on continuously improving and setting new standards in global customer support. You have to thrive in the type of environment that is constantly going and growing. In the words of Jeff Bezos' "Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones." If you are excited about being a visionary leader and advocate for technical solutions for a rapidly growing segment of Customer Service, then Amazon may be the place for you.
The Purpose of the Customer Service (CS) Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance Team is to identify, measure, and manage risk in Customer Service; establish policies that provide management and operational controls to reduce risk and achieve regulatory compliance; generate awareness and deliver training to drive engagement and adoption of new security polices and key initiatives; and assess controls to ensure they are effectively and measurably reducing risks in CS.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Analyze business and technical requirements, identify and present security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Lifecycle delivery of security projects and programs working cross-functionally to achieve collaborative goals and objectives.
• Manage dependencies across teams and report progress to executives and stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with security operations, customer service, and hardware platforms.
• Bring new, transformative ideas to address security challenges.
• Must be a kind human who enjoys working on a fun team.
***We are able to hire this position in: Seattle, NYC, Arlington, Nashville, Dallas/Houston/Austin and the Bay Area
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
• 10+ years of experience in technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development.
• 7+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery.
• 5+ years of project management of complex, company-wide technology initiatives with stakeholder management and leading through influence.
• Experience building GRC programs and delivering GRC solutions and platforms
• Experience working in an environment with design controls
• Knowledge of Application Security principles and how they impact development and deployment of applications
• 3+ years assessing, documenting, or developing IT architecture or system documentation
• Enjoy deep diving on technical specifications and adapting requirements to meet control objectives
• Experience developing written and visual user guides and training materials to drive stakeholder education on compliance protocols
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
• Excellent problem-solving skills - you love problems that have no textbook solution.
• Able to work in a diverse team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us