|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Advertising Technologies in Amazon is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored search, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Forecasting and dynamic pricing team builds end-to-end solutions including data pipelines, machine learning models, large scale data structures and indexes, advertiser recommendations (bids, products) and data visualizations. We match supply (human eyeballs) and demand (advertisers interests) in thousands of audience targeting dimensions, and recommend optimal prices.
In this role, you will be building data driven products, develop product vision and roadmaps, and has demonstrated the ability to lead and execute complex projects.
You will specifically:
• Be the person to envision, articulate and drive new product features across multiple stakeholder teams in Amazon that leverages team's infrastructure and datasets.
• Lead cross-team initiatives, working closely with business and engineering leaders.
• Tackle open-ended business or technology problems, drive clarity and deliver results.
• Drive execution of projects within forecasting team.
• Communicate regularly with advertising leadership on status, risks and strategy.
You'll be working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, in our offices located in downtown Palo Alto, California.
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• MBA is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross functional teams
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others
• Intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and drive to get stuff done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.