|Category||Software Development||Job type||Full Time|
We are part of Amazon International Technology team and focusing on building cutting edge application to improve the core online engagement experience for Amazon. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on Amazon websites to impact millions of Amazon customers through incentives and membership.
We operates very much like a startup - it moves quickly and is constantly innovating. However, you have the full resources of Amazon at your disposal, allowing you to move at even greater speed. You will find that the team works in a very agile fashion, delivering new features every few weeks, adapting to customer needs as well as delivering against long-term goals.
We are looking for engineers with strong sense of ownership and passion to solve challenging business and technical problems by building creative and scalable solutions with all sorts of cutting-edge technologies. Our fast-growing team offers excellent opportunity for candidates to participate in all aspects of software development life cycle, as well as drive system evolution, customer satisfaction and business boost.
Successful candidates must be innovative, flexible, self-motivated, capable of designing and writing high-performance, reliable, maintainable code. The ability to function under ambiguity in a fast paced environment is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, together with a group of talented engineers to deliver world class mission critical systems, this is the career opportunity for you!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years professional experience in software development.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
• Proficiency in one of Java, Go,Python, Perl or another programming language
• Experience working in a Unix based development environment
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Proficiency in Java technologies
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Ability to take and lead a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience.
• Experience with software development in Search or recommendation domains.