|Category||Software Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) leverages Amazon's global fulfillment and customer service network for third party sellers who want to grow their business on and off Amazon.com. FBA enables customers to take advantage of Free Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime on third party items, while allowing sellers to focus on selling rather than shipping. The FBA Inventory Authority Reconciliation team solves interesting, real-world challenges across the Amazon supply chain. We aim to understand, rectify and ultimately help prevent the various inventory discrepancies from occurring in the continuously evolving Amazon supply chain. IAR is working to support Retail as well as FBA in order to become the unified authoritative inventory reconciliation platform for Amazon. Our Machine Learning based system serves hundreds of thousands FBA sellers across the world and is critical to supporting FBA business expansion and earning seller trust.
You are an engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to build, to deliver, and to impress. You are passionate about customers and want to disrupt the world of e-commerce development. You want to work on projects that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space. You are great at collaborating on product definitions with business teams and love to be in the thick of the action. You pride yourself on being somebody who speaks the language of both engineers and artists. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You're a thought leader, but you don't just know how to solve the problem, you prove it by building the solution. Last but not the least; you have a high bar for code quality and passion for design and architecture.
About us together:
We're going to face challenging and interesting problems. We're going to argue about how to solve them, and we'll work together to find a solution that is superior to each of the proposals we came in with. We'll make tough decisions, but we'll understand why - we'll be the dream team and we'll change the world and impact lives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application ( graduated at least 9 months prior to application)
• Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as , C/ or .
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Experience in developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
• Experience in using machine learning to solve real world problems
• Experience in communicating with users, software development engineering teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills