|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Security Engineer at Audible you will advocate for information security throughout all our software development and business processes. You will work with other Security Engineers, Application Developers and System Engineers to protect our customers and Audible's business.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Audible Information Security team is looking for a Security Engineer to join our world class team. We are obsessed with protecting customer trust. We are a hands-on team working to protect our computer networks, servers, applications and data assets.
As a System Security Engineer, you will...
• Assess and review backend Content and Royalty platforms, customer facing Personalization and CRM systems, Mobile Apps, cloud infrastructure, and third party integrations with our internal and external systems.
• Perform third party security risk assessment and due diligence, including managing questionnaire response, evidence verification, and report preparation.
• Conduct internal security and confidential information investigations and information usage security audits.
• Provide guidance on risk, compliance, and policy to technical and non-technical internal customers.
• Assess and prioritize security assessment findings and recommend appropriate mitigations.
• Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and incident detections.
• Provide security training and outreach to internal teams and external supply chain partners.
• Contribute to / provide feedback on the development of security standards and control requirements.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional experience including experience with third party risk assessment, analysis and management.
• Proven experience with the information security principles and the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains and core technologies (CIA, encryption, identity, authN/authZ, SSO, web protocols, and privacy).
• Experience in advocating security best practices for third party integrations (e.g. with SAAS solutions, third-party libraries, etc.).
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) products and security controls.
• Experience with web application risk assessment, architecture security review, secure coding practices, incident response planning.
• Proficient in one programming language - Java preferred.
• Demonstrated experience using communication skills to advocate security for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• BS in Engineering or Computer Science, or other relevant degree.
• Experience with developing and maintaining relevant security assessment risk metrics.
• Experience using GRC tools and technologies.
• Current knowledge around web and mobile application vulnerabilities, attacks, and mitigation methods.
• Experience with automated and static code review tools.
• AWS certifications such as AWS Certified Security - Specialty, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, or other security related certifications such as CEH, Security+, or GSEC.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.