|Category||Finance & Accounting||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to be a key member supporting EMEA Commercial Sales.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon in a newly created role. As a Sr. Finance Analyst, you will partner closely with business leaders and their teams, providing strategic support by developing financial models and generating analytical insights to evaluate business opportunities and concepts. You will turn insights into operational measurements and drive innovation to improve our planning and forecasting tools and processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Build financial models for new business concepts
• Drive short- and long-term financial planning
• Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investment
• Present financial summary and business insights to senior management
• Tighten internal controls for program spending and revenue accrual
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, advanced Excel abilities, problem solving skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and project management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
• Several years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• Ability to work in a diverse team
• Great interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Great business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.