|Category||Finance & Accounting||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon's Treasury Technology team is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team during the early stages of growth. If you are excited to build high performing, globally scalable products, and are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, this is the role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced product manager to play an integral role in enhancing the company's efficiency and operating decisions, and become a key member of the Treasury organization.
As a product manager in Treasury Technology you will be responsible for working with a broad cross-section of customers across Treasury and Finance to determine product needs and create an execution strategy. This role will be responsible for defining and launching new products that compliment services provided by our treasury management systems. You will be responsible for setting the vision for the product, creating a roadmap and resourcing plan, and ultimately delivering the end product. You will work closely with existing engineering resources to design and build solutions. You will work across leaders in Treasury & Finance to get buy in on key product decisions, and will ensure that the solution will be scalable over the long term.
The successful candidate is someone who will have demonstrated experience leading large projects/initiatives, and will have a well-rounded technical background. This will allow them to capitalize on opportunities by designing products and processes that our customers want. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but you can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. You will anticipate setbacks, provide escalation management when necessary, and balance key business needs. An ability to take large, complex projects, break them down into manageable pieces, develop a solid execution plan and then deliver them in a timely manner is essential to success in the role.
• Lead requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders.
• Develop product requirements documents including: stakeholder driven user stories, wireframe documents, system integration requirements, SLAs & data integrity considerations.
• Create prioritization model for feature delivery
• Write compelling executive level documents to obtain buy in for strategic vision, funding, delivery schedule and other key decisions.
• Develop new governance, communication, roadmaps, and milestones for a multiyear program
• Work closely with engineering teams to design, develop and launch new products and make enhancements to existing products
• Establish KPIs, identify gaps, and improve performance and adoption of the platform.
• Weigh in on technology choices and will help Treasury make the right architecture trade-offs.
• Create program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage obstacles to achieve your objectives
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience bringing a product to market or managing a product in market
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science and/or Business
• A deep understanding of the software development life-cycle, and a track record of launching on time
• 7+ years of relevant work or consulting experience
• 3+ years' experience in Treasury and/or Banking
• A hands-on leader with a proven track record of transforming financial processes
• Strong understanding of financial systems and processes
• Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Comfortable leading senior leadership meetings and the ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenge
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs, etc.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.