|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing and seeking talented individuals for an exciting role as Head of Channel and Partner -West, US. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon to bring business solutions to our customers via our partner community?
Head of Channel and Partner -South East, US your broad responsibilities will include defining the AWS vision, creating the strategy, and leading the team to execute plans to achieve partner and sales organization goals. You will establish and maintain business and technical relationships with partners, sales teams, and customers, while managing the day-to-day interactions across multiple AWS organizations in order to create and progress partner opportunities that create value for AWS customers and accelerate AWS business revenue growth for AWS Partners and Customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption of AWS across Enterprise market segments through partner engagement. You have both a business background that enables you to engage at the CXO level, and a partner sales background that enables you to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
• Accountable for the holistic view of the Partner Ecosystem across the US-WEST Commercial Area business.
• Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, strategies for engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
• Act as customer advocate by working with AWS cross-organizational teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to adjacent team's integration with the partner business.
• Expand existing AWS footprint in existing account and new customer acquisition with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
• Collaborate with AWS field sales, technical sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS platform services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Storage Service (S3), Amazon RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
• Operate the business through effective pipeline and opportunity management to consolidate experience in the field to influence internal decisions across leadership for Professional Services, Sales, and Services.
• Become a trusted member of the sales leadership team across the Americas and lead a national team of Partner Sales Managers to own deal execution with partners, leveraging partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
• Drive Area strategy and execution integration across Partner Management teams, Professional Services, Marketing, and Support to engage partners and ensure partners deliver quality customers solutions.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 15+ years of enterprise sales, business development
• 5+ years direct sales and partner leadership experience
• Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
• Experience working with partners (Consulting, Channel, ISV) with a track record of accelerating overall business outcomes
• Demonstrated aptitude to engage and influence C-level executives
• Experience working within the enterprise software industry
• Record of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals via indirect sales channels
• Experience driving success with disruptive technologies and business models
• Work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Experience leading large multi-faceted organizations and leading multi-cultural teams across countries
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
LOCATIONS: Any U.S. South East AWS Corporate offices or US-SE virtual locations will be considered depending on your experience and relative location to key stakeholders/AWS offices.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .