|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||Virtual Location - New Mexico|
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to Esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. We're always live at Twitch. Keep an eye on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
As the Partnerships Ops Manager LATAM you'll be part of the LATAM Content team - reporting into and supporting the Director of Content and Partnerships LATAM on strategic programs and executive priorities. You will establish processes, oversee projects, Go To Market (GTM) Operations and staff, and operationally support the LATAM regional leadership team.
• Get plans off the ground, track Partnerships Leadership Team workstreams and keep team members up to date with next steps and deliverables
• Manage strategy & executive programs, from goal setting to leading operational frameworks
• Improve organizational strategy and operations including planning, resourcing, forecasting and bandwidth management across regions
• Manage regional business operations: finance tracking, tooling, data analysis
• Establish processes and ways of working for new areas and projects
• Create documentation and templates to support regional and operational needs
• Develop resources and guidelines and build on internal processes to support operations
• Oversee execution of GTM, line management of GTM staff (incl. Training)
• Tools & Platforms: review Global platforms/tooling and support roll-out in LATAM
• Communicate the goals and best practices of Organizational Strategy internally through written, verbal and facilitated delivery of information
• Partner with Director of Content and Partnerships LATAM to develop strategic change programs to improve and further scale on initiative aligned with company values and leverage on tools and products
• You are comfortable initiating and driving change management
• Experience and ability to project manage complex programs with multiple levels within the company.
• A passion for and point of view around organizational design and strategic planning, with an emphasis on how systems can be designed to move fast at scale
• You bring curiosity to tailor the best solutions for Twitch, rather than operating from a honed playbook.
• You can package and present complex analysis and provide recommendations to the team
• 5+ years of professional experience, with strategy, process improvement, planning and consulting in an expanding tech company.
• Background in Data, Analytics, Operations, Strategy or project management
• Familiarity with Twitch
• Previous employment in scaleup companies / establishing processes
• Previous employment in large process-heavy international organizations / environment
• Experience working with project management tools, CRM and Advanced Office Skills
• Experience in the Media, Gaming, Talent Management and Content Creator industries
• Written and verbal fluency in one (or more) other language(s) than English
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Commuter Benefits
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
• Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.