|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS' Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
We are looking for a Business (Financial) Analyst to join our team. We manage infrastructure procurement processes, cost controllership processes, and systems. We build analytics using BI tools for our internal customers in ISCaP, Finance, Hardware Engineering, and Accounting to self-serve and answer questions on equipment cost (server, networking, and power / cooling equipment), performance to plan, and cost savings. We are responsible for forecasting our infrastructure equipment cost supporting our quarterly CAPEX planning cycle, tracking material / non-material spend, and measuring rate variance. You will be working to improve procurement processes, supply chain processes, and controls collaborating closely with our internal customers and our external suppliers who manufacture our infrastructure equipment. Responsibilities include business / systems requirements gathering, building prototypes, analyzing, and providing recommendations for improving procurement/ supply chain processes, controls and reducing infrastructure cost. You will implement new procurement processes and mechanisms (e.g. consignment model) and reduce turnaround time in our RFx / quoting, inventory management, and ordering systems. Additional responsibilities include performing reconciliations and cost adjustments as required to manage our procurement programs. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment while collaborating across a global infrastructure, and work across functional groups and multiple locations.
• Bachelor's or an advanced degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related technical or quantitative field.
• 4+ years of experience in business or financial analysis, procurement, supply chain or quantitative role
• 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries and creating business intelligence reports using Tableau, Power BI, etc..
• 2+ years of experience with Excel
• Strong controllership focus
• Ability to manage projects with multiple teams
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills
• MBA degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information Systems, or Operations/ Supply Chain
• Experience in Finance, Operations, Procurement, or Supply Chain
• Knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Alteryx Designer
• Familiarity with computer hardware and global supply chain
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.