|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Care is looking for a Senior Account Executive - Sales to join an exciting and rapidly growing team responsible for bringing Amazon Care to new enterprise customers. The Senior Account Executive would be responsible for building and growing relationships with benefit buyers to deliver results. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology, solve real-world problems to create a frictionless healthcare experience. The ideal candidate has the ability to build and convey compelling value for the benefit buyer at large organizations. You should be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges. Above all, you will care deeply about the customer and delight in creating simple and elegant solutions that solve our customers' biggest challenges.
Amazon Care is reimagining healthcare and building it around employee and employer needs to make healthcare easy and accessible for all. Amazon Care is Amazon's virtual-first primary and urgent care service that helps people get quality medical advice and medical care whenever it is needed.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign opportunities based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded contributor.
• Build sales opportunities with benefit buyers through inbound lead generation as well as outbound prospecting work
• Develop and execute against a set of activity and sales goals with a passion to take on challenges
• Provide feedback from benefit buyers and other enterprise customers about customer expectations and product needs
• Collaborate with leadership to develop and execute strategic plans for your assigned geography
We're looking for an eager Senior Account Executive who is a passionate learner and has built relationships with employee benefit buyers.
• 10+ years of professional experience in sales or business development selling into employee benefit buyers
• 5+ years working within the employee benefit ecosystem targeting large employers (over 1000 employees)
• BA/BS in business, marketing or a related field
• MBA a plus
• Experience working in healthcare sales or for a point solution organization
• Demonstrated success in building relationships using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Experience working with benefits brokers and consultants
• A passion for prospecting and qualifying companies
• Analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Experience using Salesforce and an understanding of the importance to your business
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
• Exhibits excellent business judgment
• Has high standards
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Expects and requires innovation of their team
• Thinks big and has convictions
• Is action and results-oriented
• Is analytical and structured
• Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit. https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.