|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Business launched in 2015, has now reached a $25 billion annual sales run rate and is serving millions of private and public sector organizations in eight countries. We are adding customers rapidly, including large educational institutions, national, state and local governments, and more than half of the Fortune 100. These organizations are choosing Amazon Business because it increases transparency into business spending and streamlines purchasing, with increased control. For more information, please visit amazon.com/business.
The Amazon Business (AB) seller market team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers' (Enterprise and SMB) Technology, Office & Education (TO&E) purchasing needs, by relentlessly innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding our selection, offering everyday low prices, improving our world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions to individual proprietors, small-medium businesses, global organizations (and everything in between).
Core Role & Responsibilities
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative for our Technology, Office & Education seller sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for recruiting and assisting enterprise technology resellers (VARs) and managed service providers (MSPs) to sell their products to Amazon Business customers. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process.
• Develop and execute a launch playbook for the scaled recruitment and onboarding of technology and office equipment resellers offering selection of key enterprise IT & office equipment, working together with the TO&E leaders and Distributor Playbook team.
• Develop and manage a transactional sales pipeline with a high volume of accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will meet aggressive selection and revenue goals.
• Develop and manage launch plans in tandem with buy-side customer industry teams, category teams, OEMs/Brands, Distributors, Operations, Integration, Account Management, and Seller Marketing teams to bring targeted selection into the market
• Identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Drive seller performance improvements using targeted sets of levers across selection, listing quality, pricing, and fulfillment.
• Identify end customer needs in services across different product categories (logistics, installation, activation, maintenance-warranty entitlement, outsourced services, etc.) and develop an approach to work with resellers and service providers to offer those services in conjunction with purchase of products on Amazon.
This role can be based in one of the following locations: Seattle WA, Austin TX, Boston MA, or Arlington VA.
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years B2B of sales experience, proven ability to manage to quotas and goals
• 3+ years B2B of sales experience working with enterprise IT OEM's distributors, VARs, and/or MSPs
• Attention to detail. You prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep
• Relentless customer focus-innovating and insisting on high standards on our customers' behalf
• B2B Sales, Key Account Management, success managing dynamic account portfolios
• Effective C-Level communication skills Business development/project management/sales/account management experience
• Relationship management, contract negotiation, people management
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Problem-solving passion and service orientation
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with sellers and stakeholders teams
• Master's Degree/MBA
• Familiarity with selling on Amazon and tools in Seller Central
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer
• Superior communication and presentation skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.