|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising creates powerful, customer-focused advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
In this organization you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team to help build industry-leading solutions for publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon's quickly growing advertising business, own strategic relationships with enterprise publishers, and drive strategy and adoption of our industry-leading publisher solutions.
• Manage all phases of relationships with enterprise publishers.
• Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
• Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
• Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
• Define processes and workflows that help deliver amazing customer experiences.
• Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, customer pain points, and sources of friction.
• Conduct regular business reviews and employ a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within a publisher's organization.
• Translate publisher feedback into product requirements and help guide the overall direction of the program working with cross functional teams (Product Management, Engineering, and Analytics).
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• 2+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years of work experience leading partnerships with enterprise web publishers or advertisers.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Experience managing medium to large publishers and deep understanding of programmatic advertising.
• Proven ability to solve complex business challenges.
• Ability to aggregate and analyze data to assess performance drivers and identify insights.
• Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests.
• Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.