|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our programmatic advertising platform team, is looking for an experienced Programmatic Solutions Consultant, DSP based in Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York to join Amazon Advertising's growing team.
As a Programmatic Solutions Consultant, DSP, you will manage the end to end experience of our enterprise trading desk customers, driving the overall expertise for our programmatic advertising DSP. The PSC has expertise in advertising technology, programmatic advertising, and the Amazon DSP, and is leveraging this expertise to develop our customers into proficient users. You will work closely with internal sales, product and, support teams to address customer needs, acting as the voice of the customer to help drive product enhancements, and create solutions on behalf of your customers. You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and finding solutions to address them, via training, product deep dives, and adopting Amazon technologies, for a diverse set of customers. Your ownership, curiosity, and industry knowledge will allow you to comprehensively understand the technical details of our offerings and be able to speak to customers, including traders and product managers, in their local language. Your customer obsession and ability to influence internal stakeholders will allow you to drive the right solution for our customers. You will be involved in both customer-facing interactions (with agency and advertiser trading desks) as well as internal stakeholder teams.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Own the relationship with trading desk managers and provide consultative services such as onboarding, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices.
• Drive efficiency of the trading desk based on client need and by providing troubleshooting support when needed.
• Engage with multiple customer organizational levels to understand business objectives
• Analyze and interpret data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
• Help drive the evolution of Amazon Advertising Self-Service DSP via product beta participation, ongoing client feedback loop, and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
• Define and improve processes and tools for the PSC team to better serve clients
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical business owners.
• Proven experience owning relationships with programmatic decision makers
• Able to effectively present to and confidently communicate with B2B customers
• Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Significant technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of DSP within Ad Platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixel and tag managers, cookies, viewability, etc)
• 4+ years experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role.
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of AWS Technologies
• 6+ years in programmatic advertising
• Writing basic level SQL queries and Using BI Tools (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau) to interpret data
• Experience with APIs and technical integrations
• MBA preferred
• Additional European languages
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.