|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within a market segment focused on fast-moving Digital Native customers? Would you like to build a business focused on helping hyper-growth technology companies innovate and grow? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Digital Native Business Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in digital native accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Manage contract negotiations
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Expect moderate travel
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable the success of our customers. Our NE Enterprise Sales Representatives are positioned to work closely with customers.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We also encourage curiosity and ownership of self-service learning opportunities within Amazon Web Services' internal training and certification resources.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 5+ years of Quota carrying technology field sales or business development experience
• Experience driving technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
• Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to complex enterprise accounts ($2M in revenue with multiple product lines
• Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses
• BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of technology field sales or business development experience
• A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Experience selling cloud solutions at a software company
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com ** *LI-BR1 aws-sales-na