|Category||Research Science||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As a Laboratory Research Scientist, you will be working with a unique and gifted cross-functional team to develop exciting new products for consumers. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus.
• Develop and validate new biochemical protocols in a high-complexity analytical/clinical laboratory environment.
• Provide work instructions to and oversee the work of laboratory technicians
• Analyze experimental data using statistical techniques; prepare reports summarizing your research and present them to peers, stakeholders and managers
• Participate in the maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory and equipment.
• Work within the overall quality management system of the lab, including documentation of experimental protocols and standard operating procedures and maintenance of a detailed lab notebook
• Bachelor's degree within the life sciences (e.g. Biochemistry, Genetics or Molecular Biology), or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of directly-related commercial or academic post-graduate experience working in a clinical lab
• Experience working in a BSL-2 laboratory.
• Post-graduate degree within the life sciences (e.g. Biochemistry, Genetics or Molecular Biology)
• Hands-on experience with molecular biology protocols
• Experience with using JMP or similar statistical tools to design and analyze experiments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in development of FDA-regulated products