|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon's Advertising Analytics and Insights (A&I) team is looking for a motivated and experienced Product Manager-Techincal to own the vision and drive the development of our Media Planning Tool. We are an established team operating with a startup mentality within one of the fastest growing and strategic parts of Amazon. Our team owns the product, technology and deployment roadmap for budget recommendation and media planning products that support our Insights and Performance Team. Helping advertisers succeed is core to Amazon's growth, as it helps our suppliers drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world, and generates revenue that helps us lower prices and invest in improvements to our customer experience. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
You will be the owner of a suite of products that support optimized media planning at the campaign level or for strategic quarterly and annualized planning. Delivering a clean, intuitive user experience and tightly integrating with downstream systems are the keys to driving adoption and productivity gains. We further strengthen this product by leveraging retail, advertising, search, and demographic data sources to provide recommendations that help advertisers optimize their media planning strategy and grow their business on and off of Amazon. You will collaborate with Applied Scientists, Data Scientists and Software Development Engineers to drive the business vision, build prototypes to test and learn, and ultimately scale products that support hundreds of thousands of brands. You will interact directly with our advertising customers, internal account teams, and external partners to shape the expanding vision for your products. You will define usage and impact metrics used to track the impact of the tools and recommendations generated in order to quantify the value it brings to advertisers and evaluate the results to evolve the products and product strategy. We are looking for an individual who can thrive in an innovative environment, thinks big, moves fast, and acts as a force multiplier by helping your partners and stakeholders perform at their very best. If you are motivated by collaborating with cutting edge technical professionals and changing the way brands succeed through e-commerce marketing, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
• 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or Master's Degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering or related field
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Ability to thrive in the face of ambiguity; dynamically develop structure/frameworks to tackle problems, plot out the happy path.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Entrepreneurial drive and resourcefulness; you find/create nimble solutions to challenging problems without sacrificing the long-term vision.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas.
- Sharp analytical abilities and comfortable with SQL, Python and R
- Excellent verbal and written communicating skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit (Opens in a new tab)https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us(Opens in a new tab).