|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our AWS Academy team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AWS Academy educator accreditation process and providing technical support for the AWS Academy program.
You will have excellent organizational, technical and communication skills and proven experience in the IT and/or Academic sectors. To be successful in this position, you must be highly organized, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details.
• Manage the full end-to-end AWS Academy instructor accreditation process including relationship management, facilitating, tracking, reviewing and following-up on all elements of the instructor accreditation process through to completion
• Contribute towards ongoing streamlining and scaling of processes
• Advise and review the development of AWS Academy curricula
• Establish impactful relationships with AWS Academy educators as the local support contact and mentor
• Educator community engagement and curator
• Ensure AWS Academy educators have access to all relevant AWS Academy resources and support
• Ensure AWS Academy courses are delivered in-line with program guidelines and maintain a high quality of execution at all levels and areas of the program
• Review AWS Academy student feedback and follow-up where required
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge across the global AWS Academy educator and TPM community
• Deliver webinars to AWS Academy educators to provide curriculum and technology updates
-Delivery training and certification preparation events for educators
• Monitor the AWS Academy educator forum and ensure questions are responded to within agreed SLAs
• Willingness to grow technical skill-set in line with AWS Academy curricula
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded manner and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related filed; or equivalent experience
2+ years project management and/or program management experience
2+ years delivering technical training to non-technical audiences
-Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) -Experience conducting technology product and service related instructor-led classroom training and webinars
-Knowledge of AWS technical curriculum and experience delivering the content -Experience and/or knowledge of curriculum development methodologies and practices
-Multiple AWS Associate Level certifications
-Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
-Recent experience architecting, developing, and operating internet scale applications Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us