|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Over the past decades, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Through our entrepreneurial culture, Amazon has developed new technologies, products, and Services. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) business in the world. With $25 billion in annualized Sales and with 5 million business customers, Amazon Business remains as one of the fastest growing unit inside Amazon. Interested in disrupting the B2B landscape? Eager to contribute to a business that is growing exponentially? Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company? If so, this is the right role for you. Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions that enable our business customers enjoy business relevant selection (products and services), with the convenience we offer to our customers today across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
Enterprise customers have complex business buying policies and diverse regulations to meet their procurement need. They expect suppliers to provide them with robust APIs and integration focused products for them to be able to build and customize procurement applications to cater their growth. We need dynamic leaders who are driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric. In this role, you will own the product strategy and vision for Amazon Business APIs, APIs gateway, multiple integration focused product areas including Procurement and ERP integrations and electronic Invoicing. In addition to product vision and strategy, you will drive execution of the roadmap, and will engage and influencing several internal and external stakeholders. You will lead a team of product managers, and be responsible for hiring and building a high performing team.
The right product manager leader will be a proven innovator, team leader, mentor and builder with energy and deep competencies to envision the right experience for customers, drive execution, and scale the solution to match the business growth opportunity. You will lead by example. You will need to exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize and strike the right balance for driving adoption among existing customers and acquiring new customers fast. You will need to identify new product development areas to drive customer engagement and growth of the business, taking into account the needs of our existing and prospective customer base.
• Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, design or related field is required.
• Professional experience in technology product management, financial analysis, and/or marketing with approximately 5+ years' experience
• 5 years of managing direct reports
• Proficiency with Excel or Access required
• Preferred Qualifications
• Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
• Experience operating in a global environment
• Experience operating in the procurement ecosystem serving education, government or other highly regulated industries.
• Experience with designing and launching enterprise customer-facing products or services.
• Strong experience in people management.
• Experience working directly with multiple dedicated software teams to implement prioritized features.
• Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Experience owning the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for your areas of solution portfolio based on data and metrics from product utilization, customer research, and competitive analysis.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.