|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
*** Open to New York or Seattle locations ****
Amazon Advertising is the Earth's most customer centric advertising company. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising's Campaign and Creative Services team offers campaign management tools for advertisers. We are currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our cross-functional team of product managers and software engineers and drive customer focused workflows and solutions for our Order Management System (OMS). The ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves and work across teams including product managers representing various advertising products, designers, business intelligence, partner teams, and release management teams to plan, execute, and deploy initiatives to drive usability of the OMS. The Senior Program Manager will bring a strategic lens to problems and focus on improving business processes and policies that enable us to deliver a delightful advertiser experience. As such, this leader will be an expert on inventing and simplifying seemingly complex processes and influencing partners with strong change management and product and program management techniques to build, launch, and scale initiatives.
A day in the life
• Own and lead standing partner meetings to communicate updates, cross-partner initiatives, and elicit user feedback.
• Challenge and design workflows surrounding and including OMS
• Act as a key stakeholder to provide input and insights into partner team goals
• Own and manage communications
About the hiring group
The Campaign and Creative team's mission is to make advertisers successful on Amazon. We do this by making the essential elements of campaigns intelligent, accessible, performant and easy to use. Our bias is to simplify the process to launch campaigns with the intention of making it easier for all advertisers to leverage the full range of Amazon Advertising products to build their brand and drive sales.
You will be 100% customer focused, understanding their needs and requirements, plus anticipating future trends that will serve their needs. You will also be data-driven, and excellent at written and verbal communications, influencing peers, driving results, and being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of the business versus technical constraints.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience or knowledge of digital advertising and asset management a plus
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes a plus