|Category||Marketing & PR||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Digital Advertising (ADA) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
The Amazon Digital Advertising team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to drive Amazon's marketing strategy, campaign management, and analysis of Amazon key strategic businesses. We are aggressively growing new programs and increasing our investment in digital advertising to drive that growth. We seek to push the boundaries in new uses of digital formats to support our strategic businesses. Our team is highly results oriented, and focused on developing and leveraging proprietary in-house technology to automate and scale marketing programs that drive new customers and maximize lifetime value of Amazon customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. Our team is responsible for developing Amazon's vision and driving execution for digital advertising across web, mobile and video formats.
To be successful you will need to thrive in a fast moving and data driven environment where speed and operational excellence are paramount. You will have proven success in driving results in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead and/or revenue generation through digital advertising. You will be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on marketer who combines a global mindset with the ability to deliver results for a portfolio of ad programs.
• Manage campaign delivery within the Amazon DSP.
• Partner with multiple teams within Amazon Advertising to plan, test, optimize and grow our display programs.
• Deliver proactive performance analysis and identify opportunities to increase the business impact of our programs.
• Inform the team of programs performance and of progress on new initiatives.
• Implement innovative solutions to scale and automate campaign management processes.
• Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and delivery issues.
• Manage cross-team deadlines and project plans to ensure all initiatives launch on time.
• Gather overall, as well industry vertical insights through historical campaign information analysis.
• 2+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 2+ years of work experience in digital/online advertising
• Experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
• Experience using 3P ad servers / digital marketing platforms
• Experience interpreting data and driving business decisions
• Experience of digital advertising using contextual and behavioral targeting in a programmatic environment
• Bachelor degree or relevant experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.