|Category||Facilities, Maintenance, & Real Estate||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company, on a rapidly growing team? If so, come make history with the Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Real Estate Entitlements Team.
Amazon operates a world-class network of delivery stations across the globe. The Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Team is responsible for the acquisition, construction and management of all facilities in the Amazon Delivery Station Network. We are looking for a talented professional to join our AMZL Entitlements Team who will support the expansion and operation of AMZL's Delivery Station Network in the U.S. You will work directly with local jurisdictions to identify and successfully navigate the required real estate entitlements to open new delivery stations, as well as maintain ongoing relationships with the jurisdictions in which we operate and act as the escalation point to solve any entitlement issues arising during the life of the delivery station.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of our real estate entitlements program
• Responsible for introducing new projects to the local jurisdiction and participating in any local meetings and hearings relating to these projects
• Work cross-functionally with other internal and external teams, including Transaction Management, Delivery Station Design, Legal, Economic Development/Public Policy, Construction and Launch, to obtain the necessary entitlements as quickly as possible
• Responsible for communicating project entitlement status across many teams and management levels.
• Travel required
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years real estate experience, including serving in a planning, zoning or land use capacity.
• Experience with industrial zoning codes for local jurisdictions
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and Project Management tools
• Juris Doctor or other advanced degree.
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
• Experience in building and improving internal processes.
• Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with local jurisdictions and understanding land use regulations.
• Adept public speaker, enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being challenged, while demonstrating sound judgment - particularly in ambiguous situations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.