|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
We are looking for a results-driven individual with retail experience to drive China-based sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces; meanwhile deliver first-class level of services to customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Provide primary post-sales general and/or technical support to third-party sellers. Manage relationships with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationships. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with clients to improve performance. In addition, responsible for proactive monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Seller business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
- Define the territory, opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts.
- Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
- Become a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of large Sellers in an ever-changing business environment.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship for highest standard of seller experience.
- A Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years' successful proven records of Account Management experience in e-commerce/retail industry
- Proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Proficiency in Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficiency in oral and written English
-MBA from Top tier schools
-Strong data analysis skills
-Cross-border learning/working experience is preferred
-Fluency in Japanese would be a plus