|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
The APN Launch Team is a part of the ISV Accelerate organization, AWS' dedicated co-selling support team, whose job is to facilitate the overall co-selling motion connecting AWS sellers with partner sellers. ISV Accelerate provides special cash incentives to AWS sellers to support ISV partners with co-selling, in addition to opportunities for ISV partners to proactively and directly educate AWS sellers. The APN Launch team is a business development team focused on preparing Independent Software Vendors (ISV) to engage AWS sales team globally to sell their solutions to millions of active AWS customers.
In this role, you will work across the AWS organization including Sales, Marketing, AWS Marketplace, and Partner Teams to offer ISVs the industry's largest referral engine and to access the largest Cloud customer base with a friction free, industry leading and scalable deployment mechanism.
You will contribute to building a customized, strategic go-to-market plan supported by the most relevant benefits to execute on each ISV's business objectives. You will help execute on co-sell activities as laid out in the go-to-market plan. Finally, you will help build out additional activities and mechanisms as we continue to expand the program to a broader set of partners and reaching more customers. You should be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
• Manage team of Partner Business Development Manager who develop and drive co-sell plan for each ISV partner, based on the ISV's strategy, business objectives, and GTM priorities
• Execute co-sell activities agreed upon with the ISV with the goal of driving customer opportunities, both AWS originated and partner originated
• Act as internal champion for the ISV partner, facilitating introductions and enablement activities to the AWS field
• Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
• Regularly review opportunity pipeline with ISV partner to track execution and results of co-sell activities
• Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities
• Work with regional and industry vertical leads to execute co-sell activities regionally and globally
Position may be located in Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY. Relocation offered from within the US to any of these locations. Some travel may be required.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering or 4 + years of business equivalent experience
• 5+ years in partner/alliances development for a technology company
• 3+ years experience managing direct reports
• Experience working across internal teams and external organizations
• Experience managing program implementations
• Experience planning, organizing, and managing all phases of a project lifecycle
• 7+ years in sales or business development for a global technology company
• Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure and AWS
• Experience working within the enterprise software development industry and matrixed environments
• Experience managing joint GTM success with ISVs, including development and tracking of joint sell-with business activities and partner programs
• Experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions to direct sales organizations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.