|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
How often have you had an opportunity to be one of the first members of a team tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, cutting-edge technology, reinventing an industry?
We are looking for a curious and motivated technologist who possesses a balance of business acumen, technical depth, and strong interpersonal skills to identify and execute on strategic partnerships within the physical retail technology space. Ideal candidate is analytical, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and action-oriented.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Define the opportunity for product commercialization, including clear articulation of the product value proposition, business model, and partnership
• Represent in lead generation, negotiation, and account management
• Work closely with internal Amazon partners as part of larger retail tech strategy
• Lead cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Tax, Accounting, and senior management to execute on the partnership
• Represent partner requirements in product development process, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment and scaling
• Support introduction of new products to partners
• 5+ years of professional work experience
• Experience in technology business development, product management, consulting, investment banking, and/or venture investing experience
• MBA preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• 3+ years developing, leading, negotiating and executing corporate and/or business transactions
• End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful technology partnerships
• Ability to solve ambiguous problems and influence/utilize technical teams to execute on those ideas
• Physical retail experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.