|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Help us protect all Amazon customers. We are looking for a security-focused Technical Program Manager who wants to make a difference to ensure that protecting customer data is at the forefront of all development.
You will work directly with security business development managers, security sales teams, security product teams, and other stakeholders at Amazon to build and support security go-to-market and sales excellence programs. As the Technical Program Manager on the team, you will be responsible for:
• Building and supporting team programs to accelerate adoption of AWS' Security Services and provide technical program management and business intelligence support
• Define, measure, and utilize project/program KPIs
• Identify and drive continuous process improvements across security GTM & Sales program, building a strong community of security-minded business developers.
• Work with information security leadership, security sales and security business developments, and management across Amazon to understand security learning needs and define solutions that fit resourcing and time constraints.
• Be the glue that is able to prioritize and manage technical dependencies across teams.
• Interact and communicate with program stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of programs within Information Security and more broadly to the builder community.
• Resolve roadblocks through driving trade-off decisions to move work forward.
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• 7+ years of experience working directly with business development and sales teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years selling technology, preferably cloud, hosted and managed services in technology industry.
• Experience developing and delivering on project milestones
• Ability to fully engage with business development teams, sales teams, finance teams and executive stakeholders
• Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance stakeholder's needs
• Experience with automated self-service reporting tools (Tableau, XLS, Quicksight, etc.)
• Interest and ability in information security topics
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical cross-organizational stakeholders
• Quantitative analytical abilities
• Fluency in technical program management and sales acceleration best practices
• Proven problem solving skills
• Previous work experience as a business development manager, sales manager, security product manager, or security engineering