|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
Would you like to help thousands of enterprise companies drive breakthrough agility, innovation and cost savings benefits by accelerating their journey to the cloud and migrate to AWS at scale? Are you passionate about helping customers overcome the challenges and complexities related to the transformational cloud adoption initiatives and help them achieve significantly differentiated business outcomes through successfully moving to the AWS at scale?
We are seeking a Migration Success Manager to own the Onboarding, Monitoring and Reporting on AWS customers' migration post-sales. These are the customers who have taken on ambitious, multi-year transformation journeys with AWS, and are executing the largest-scale AWS migrations in the region. As the Migration Success Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with the customers in your region and the global Migration and Modernisation team to identify customers that are at having blokers in the execution of their migration, dive deep with the Account teams to identify and evaluate the root-causes that are blocking these customers, work the customer, AWS and SI partner teams to address those issues and help customer get back on track, and partner with the global program team to apply the learnings to build and scale proactive mechanisms that help prevent future issues in systematic ways.
The right candidate will demonstrate experience and passion for managing enterprise-level technology transformation initiatives successfully. The candidate will apply problem solving skills, bias for action, and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally to tackle ambiguous and complex issues that block customers. The candidate will also bring excellent project management skills and ability to build and scale new mechanisms to systematically manage customer success across a large customer portfolio in the region. Strong bias for data and metrics will be critical for the candidate to raise the bar. Being able to rapidly focus the collective efforts of the cross functional teams toward successful customer outcome, earn trust with senior delivery leaders, and consistently deliver results that change customers' trajectory with AWS will be critical to the candidate's success.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate effective handover from sales to post-sales
• Own customer onboarding process
• Track, monitor, and take action on the migration health of all MAP customers in the region
• Track action plan progress and completion to resolution with the account team
• Provide field perspective and feedback to EMEA Migrations Success Operations
• For successful migrations, proactively develop Customer References and case studies and build and execute the programs to share this knowledge and build Best Practice
• Relevant work experience in advisory, solution architecture, systems integration, transformation management, or customer success roles with large enterprise companies
• Interpersonal skills, able to navigate complex organizational structures and relationships
• Problem solving and analytic skills, with pragmatic business judgement
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and with senior levels
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in business, engineering, technology, or related fields
• Experience managing large scale technology transformation programs
• Delivery experience in migrations
• Working knowledge of enterprise cloud strategies and the cloud adoption journey
• Substantial experience with technology transformation initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us