|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
Would you like to help thousands of enterprise companies drive agility, innovation and cost-saving by accelerating their journey to the cloud? Are you passionate about helping customers overcome the challenges and complexities related to the transformational cloud adoption initiatives, while helping them to achieve significantly differentiated business outcomes?
We are seeking a Snr. Migration Success Manager to own large a region in EMEA and cover Onboarding, Monitoring and Reporting on AWS customers' migration post-sales. These are the customers who have taken on ambitious, multi-year transformation journeys with AWS, and are executing the largest-scale AWS migrations in the region. As the Snr. Migration Success Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with the customers in your region and the global Migration and Modernisation team to identify customers that are at having blockers in the execution of their migration, dive deep with the Account teams to identify and evaluate the root-causes that are blocking these customers, work the customer, AWS and SI partner teams to address those issues and help customer get back on track, and partner with the global program team to apply the learnings to build and scale proactive mechanisms that help prevent future issues in systematic ways.
The right candidate will demonstrate deep experiences and passion for managing enterprise-level technology transformation initiatives successfully. The candidate will apply strong problem solving skills, bias for action, and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally to tackle ambiguous and complex issues that block customers. The candidate will also bring excellent project management skills and ability to build and scale new mechanisms to systematically manage customer success across a large customer portfolio in the region. Strong bias for data and metrics will be critical for the candidate to raise the bar. Being able to rapidly focus the collective efforts of the cross functional teams toward successful customer outcome, earn trust with senior delivery leaders, and consistently deliver results that change customers' trajectory with AWS will be critical to the candidate's success.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate effective handover from sales to post-sales.
• Own customer onboarding process.
• Train and enable MAP customer accounts on Customer Migration Success mechanism.
• Track, monitor, and take action on the migration health of all MAP customers.
• Own the approach to investigate potential at-risk customers, and ensure execution of the development of action plans to address the root-causes of customer stalled migrations.
• Track action plan progress and completion to resolution with the account team.
• Report migration health to the regional management and escalate issues.
• Provide field perspective and feedback to EMEA Migrations Success Operations.
• Work towards proactively developing Customer References and case studies.
• Experience managing large scale technology transformation programs.
• Relevant work experience in advisory, solution architecture, systems integration, transformation management, or customer success roles with large enterprise companies.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to navigate complex organizational structures and relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and with senior levels.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in business, engineering, technology, or related fields.
• Delivery experience in cloud transformation or mass migration programs.
• Substantial experience with technology transformation initiatives.
• Experience roles in a Customer Success function.
• MBA or advanced degree.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us