|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Transparency by Amazon represents an opportunity to raise retail industry standards around authenticity, product transparency, and supply chain tracking. Transparency is a strategic new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product launched by Amazon for the global consumer goods industry. We are focused on building a global service which allows brands and consumers to trace the origin of items throughout the supply chain ensuring only authentic items enter the supply chain. The Transparency service is focused on preventing the receipt and sale of counterfeit goods both online and offline. Our customers include individual consumer brands who sell both on and off of Amazon direct and through a network of third-party sellers.
The Transparency team is looking for a Manager of our Strategic Account Management team to help onboard and grow the strategic accounts of brands who have adopted our service. This person will lead a team of 8 Account Managers while working closely with Transparency Marketing and Sales teams to identify new growth initiatives, using data to measure the effectiveness of growth initiatives, developing ongoing growth strategies, and scaling approaches that prove effective. The Manager of Strategic Account Management will know how to think long-term with an ability to identify root causes of business issues through deep-dive analysis, develop and test hypotheses, make data-driven decisions, and have a strong bias for action to take calculated risks in the absence of data. This person will need to forge strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholder teams.
Role Location: Seattle, WA
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years' experience in Account Management and/or Business Development roles
• 3+ years' experience managing a team
• Experience working with Marketing and Sales teams and associated functions
• Experience managing enterprise accounts and working with senior-level stakeholders (up to and including C-suite executives) at mid- to large-sized organizations
• Proficient using Microsoft Office and Salesforce
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Proven attention to detail with emphasis on process improvement and operational excellence
• MBA or equivalent Master's degree
• Experience in e-commerce start-up environment
• Proven ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision
• Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate in an ambiguous environment and think outside the box
• Ability to influence senior internal and external executives and stakeholders
• Demonstrated critical thinker, data-driven, and results-oriented
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.