|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology.
Are you a Business Intelligence / data visualization specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale data challenges in the world today? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage, visualize and interact with large amounts of data? Come join us at the Amazon QuickSight team as a QuickSight Specialist. Amazon QuickSight is a fast, easy-to-use, cloud-powered business intelligence service that allows customers to share insights with ALL of their employees without managing any servers or infrastructure. Amazon QuickSight makes it easy for all employees, regardless of their technical skill, to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get insights from their data. We are looking for a QuickSight Adoption Specialist to help our most strategic customers adopt and make the best use of QuickSight within their organizations.
You will collaborate closely with sales, solutions architecture, support, product management and software development teams, being the voice of the customer to our service teams. You will work directly with customers to setup a success plan, identify key metrics of success and develop repeatable patterns to be used across other enterprises and ISVs using Amazon QuickSight. You will be responsible for tracking and reporting on Amazon QuickSight growth within customer deployments and growing them from pilot/proof of concept stage to live deployments spanning 10s of 1000s of users. You will help develop the resources to aid customers' adoption journey assessing risks, anticipating bottlenecks, providing critical issue management and timely support. You will also develop a community of QuickSight heroes across your customers who can amplify your efforts.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for Analytics?
• Bachelor's degree
• Solid Experience with a Business Intelligence tool, operational excellence/customer experience program management roles supporting global, enterprise scale technology organizations and managing technical projects/programs
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement repeatable operational processes, procedures and policies
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• Hands-on experience with QuickSight
• Experience helping customers adopt embedded analytics solutions
• Experience with AWS products and services
• Experience with technical customer service organizations
• Analytical and data-driven, and ability to demonstrate balanced strategy and planning, and execution skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.