|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
As Prime Video expands globally and as it is increasingly in need of optimized operations for global tentpole and multi-territory title marketing, we are seeking a Senior Program Manager of Campaign Operations to map existing workflows and to push the organization toward continuous improvements. The Sr. PM of Campaign Operations will own, author, and improve upon all variations of Marketing Playbooks that instruct the org on the major workflows for PV Marketing, conducting quarterly global reviews as part of that evolution.
The role will be responsible for all Prime Video Marketing 'Assignments' Meetings (wherein we work with senior marketing leads to determine best employee fit-to-marketing needs and publish grids with campaign responsibility information across the org) in a manner that aligns the org toward workflow best practices. In that capacity, the role will partner with Directors and VPs across the Prime Video marketing org, and will consider those senior leaders, the Genre Marketing Teams (especially the Campaign Manager Leads) and the Global Go-To-Market Teams & Regions their end-customers.
The Sr. Program Manager of Campaign Operations is:
• The senior most Program Manager for local and global workflow generation and optimization.
• A mentor, educator, and partner to Campaign Management Leads assigned within the Genre Teams and an influencer of Campaign Management culture.
• A key partner to the Sr. Program Manager of Localization, and of the Go-To-Market and Regional teams in optimizing Global Workflows.
• An objective voice for campaign workflow improvement across the entire marketing org - knowing the needs across the world and representing them optimizations.
• An enabler of quantified views of marketing efficiency.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Mapping existing Local and Global workflows, establishing optimization metrics, and drafting future workflows that push the organization toward improvements.
• Influencing and educating Campaign Managers, Global and Local teams to adopt improved workflows and demonstrating improvement through QBR/MBR anecdotes and hard data.
• Ownership of the Assignments Meeting and related tasks to enable Local and Global workflows and keep the program accountable for on-time, on-budget, on-objective work.
• Excellence in Collaboration and Partnership with Product Managers of Social and Campaign Management Systems, Asset Management, Global Delivery, & Localization Systems to integrate their processes into Local and Global workflows, as required.
• Ensuring critical programs remain visible to stakeholders and Diving Deep where required to learn about each stakeholder's perspectives and challenges, while maintaining a Think Big vantage point at all times.
• Anticipating and mitigating problems as they arise while ensuring updates on progress, relevant delays and implications are communicated to stakeholders.
• Raising the quality bar and fostering continual process improvements through routine post mortems and collaborative feedback with cross-functional partners.
• Mentorship responsibilities as needs require of the role.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• The ability to create masterful presentations, to speak publicly with ease, to listen acutely to customer needs but to abstract information to higher-level detail
• Program leadership skills and the ability to lead a high caliber team toward generating creative solutions to workflow problems will also be paramount
• High fluency with marketing and workflow improvement metrics will be helpful, as this role will lead the baselining & quantification of efficiency improvements across existing marketing processes.
• The ability to stay the course in the midst of high variability.
• Understanding of digital file and folder management systems, marketing workflow tools, DAM (Digital Asset Management), and Localization systems a plus.
• Experience mentoring cross-functional team members.
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to VP and C-suite stakeholders
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using tools like Microsoft Excel and Tableau to manipulate and analyze data
• Excellence in written and verbal communication
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.