|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Within Amazon Advertising, the Agency and Ad Tech Sales Organization (AATSO) are sales experts focused on developing strategic partnerships across advertising agencies and direct clients. Creating and scaling these partnerships is dependent on the work of cross-functional teams within the organization that own varied sales specialties and responsibilities. Including developing global and regional strategic business plans, by operating at C-level within agencies and advertisers. As well as executing strategy across search, programmatic, over the top and online video as well as emerging ad products and Amazon's technology suite within Amazon Advertising.
The Amazon Adapt program is designed to protect revenue and maintain a high bar for customer service with limited disruption, primarily as Amazon Advertising employees are on leaves of absence or when unexpected gaps in Advertising account coverage occur. Adapt employees impact the business across verticals, agencies and products, and enjoy high velocity exposure across the organization and customers. In addition, the program offers some flex week (~30 hours per week) within roles to accommodate a growing demand for flexible work schedules in order to deliver a better advertising customer experience while continuing to achieve revenue outputs for the coverage period.
As Senior Agency & Ad Tech Partner Manager, Adapt - you will report into the Team Lead of AATSO Adapt and be part of a first of its kind Adapt program. You will use your experience to help bridge the gap between permanent coverage on Fortune 500 accounts and their agencies providing coverage and expertise across all job functions within the AATSO US organization. Prioritizing output based on most critical business need as determined by scaled impact measurement tools. You will engage with the Partner Manager, Sales and Services teams to structure coverage for success and cross-pollinate learnings with each new account assignment. During each assignment, you will focus on the key business drivers of the partner team and align goals and responsibilities to that specific role. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the media world, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients across a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
Specific teams you may be asked to cover within the AATSO include:
• Ad Tech Account Executives
• Agency Development Managers (ADM)
• Sponsored Ads Partner Managers (SPM)
As you get up to speed with each team role, you'll be provided onboarding support and mentorship within the partner management team you are supporting.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
• Experience building new customer relationships and B2B saless
• Business development experience working with media agencies and large advertisers
• Bachelor's Degree
• Extensive experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital ad tech company
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently to negotiate at all customer levels, including VP and C-Suite
• Strong analytical abilities and confidence using data to inform decisions and strategies
• Proven track record of effecting customer impact quickly and effectively
• Previous experience working in the programmatic and/or ad technology industry
• Comfort in ambiguity and willingness to creatively help shape the expansion of this role
• Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize
• Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
• Existing relationship with advertising agency and advertiser decision makers