|Category||Customer Service||Job type||Full Time|
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Business Development Manager on our Training & Certification team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals from a technical content, as well as format perspective and manage the flawless execution of training plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and Cloud technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep. Having had personal Sales Targets in recent roles, is a prerequisite.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Maintain SFDC for provide accurate forecasting and pipeline updates.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Position could be placed in the Nordics
Business development experience, preferably dealing with either Nordics Public Sector businesses or Enterprise firms (any sector) in the Nordics region
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans; Either in a specialist Tech Training role or as part of another position such as Account Management, Customer Success or Sales Enablement
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level)
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen
- Recent evidence of personally being responsible for Sales Targets
Experience of managing complex technical training programmes to Nordics Public Sector organisations or Enterprise firms
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience