|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire Tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash Buttons, and Amazon Echo.
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As a QAE in this team, you will be working with a unique and gifted team building exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, including Amazon Robotics.
As a QAE on this team, you will be leading test and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will be working directly with Developers, UX Designers, Product Managers, and TPMs to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms.
The test software you build should expose defects in hardware, services, and application code as well as defects at component and feature integration levels.
• 6+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor Or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Deep understanding on Android or IOS operating system highly desired
• Experience with open source test tools
• API testing including working experience with unit test frameworks
• Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience building test frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us