|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
Welcome to the Day 1 of ezRME, where as a Technical Program Manager, you will lead building of a world-class enterprise asset management system.
As part of day to day work, you will collaborate with Product Managers, SDM's, and SDEs across the company on this high impact initiative. In addition, you will be instrumental in shaping the product features, provide inputs on technical components and help in designing and developing these systems from scratch.
This project will involve working on utilising technologies and frameworks like micro services, server-less computing, distributed relational and NoSQL data stores, and cutting edge web technologies (React, NodeJS etc.)
In this role you will:
• Lead planning, execution and delivery of projects across multiple teams
• Own communication for technical delivery across these projects with senior leadership and partner organizations
• Conduct field visits and speak to our operations teams to understand pain points and coordinate execution of programs
• Anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs versus technical constraints to move these projects forward quickly
• Manage resource allocation
• Prioritize investments in partnership with Product Managers and Business Stakeholders
• Strong Communications skills (verbal and written)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 6+ years of Technical Program/Project Management experience
• Experience with software platforms, platform-based apps, web services, APIs and UX
• Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solution
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 8+ years of Technical Program/Project Management experience
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• Experience managing complex and cross-functional projects with aggressive schedules and limited resources
• Adept at making trade-offs to balance business vs technology needs/constraints to resolve bottlenecks and deliver incremental value
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.