|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon.com has millions of customers and developers all over the world who rely on our storage, compute, and virtualized services via Amazon Web Services. Our goal is to become the Infrastructure Platform for the world. The Infrastructure organization within AWS is responsible for creating an optimized supply-chain platform that delivers all of Amazon's storage and compute capacity at the lowest possible cost.
Within the AWS infrastructure organization, the Data Center Delivery team is responsible for ensuring we have enough infrastructure available to meet our customer's needs. We are seeking a Program Manager who will help coordinate and drive the execution of our infrastructure retirement, recovery and upgrade program in our largest region.
As a member of the Data Center Delivery Program Management team, you will play a critical role in removing outdated assets and delivering upgraded infrastructure to accept new equipment. You will lead cross functional groups including engineering, construction and data center operations teams, track their progress, trouble-shoot issues and remove barriers to ensure we deliver the infrastructure for our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and possess 3+ years of project management experience. A bachelor's degree or additional project management experience is required. Previous data center experience and working knowledge of SQL and Tableau is preferred. If you meet these qualifications, exude passion, and enjoy the challenges working in fast-paced environment, this job is for you!
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field OR 5+ years of project management experience (experience can be substituted for degree)
• 3+ years of project or program management or similar business experience in large-scale complex environments
• Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, risk analysis and critical path management.
• Experience in Data Center Infrastructure
• Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us