|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are a startup within one of the fastest growing and most strategic parts of Amazon. Analytics and Insight owns the product, technology and deployment roadmap for advanced analytics and insights products across our advertiser success team. Advertiser success is core to Amazon's growth, as it helps our suppliers drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world, and generates revenue which helps us lower prices and invest in improvements to our customer experience. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
We are looking for a leader to lead and grow our Advertising Insight Sharing (AIS) program. You and your team will own executing and evolving an insight delivery decisioning process. This process is based on core tenets and evaluation criteria. As such you own permissioning of all insights delivered by Amazon Advertising independent of whether the insight is based on data from Amazon advertising or other Amazon businesses. This role is global in scope and will have direct impact on Amazon Advertising business worldwide.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, make business-critical decisions, engage senior leadership across different organisations and regions, and provide high judgement recommendations. You will also constantly evaluate the existing processes and guardrails, and amend to constantly improve our customer experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of program management, marketing, and/or risk management experience
• Proven experience in project management of complex deliverables with limited resources
• Proven track record of making high judgment decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with advertising and e-commerce businesses
• MBA or Master's degree in marketing, engineering or other relevant fields.
• 5+ years of experience in deriving actionable insights from data
• 1+ years of experience building complex SQL queries
• Familiarity with advertising data and insight ecosystem
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.