|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Business Analyst II (multiple positions)
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards on the key drivers of our business.
2. Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
3. Develop and deliver content for cross functional operational reviews with internal leadership. Research business conditions to understand impact of business, customer and operations fluctuations.
4. Utilize database technologies, such as but not limited to SQL, ETL, Tableau, and AWS Quick Sight to design, develop, and evaluate highly innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports for collecting data from multiple different data sources such as but not limited to Excel, web portal, S3, data warehouse, etc.
5. Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI's, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs.
6. Synthesize data and perform statistical analysis to back up assumptions and facilitate data-driven decisions. Dive into the analytics output and triangulate potential issues.
7. Define requirements for reporting customer engagement and operations data, and performance metrics, and work with SMEs, technical teams and product/program managers to integrate into the development schedules.
A Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and 2 years of experience as a business analyst, business intelligence engineer, data engineer, business system analyst, systems engineer, or a related occupation. In the alternative, Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and 5 years of progressive experience as a business analyst, business intelligence engineer, data engineer, business system analyst, systems engineer, or a related occupation.
Experience must include:
1. One (1) year of experience using database technologies (e.g., SQL), data transformation technologies (e.g., Oracle SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon Redshift) or similar technologies.
2. One (1) year of experience partnering with business owners and/or working with cross functional teams to understand the business process and technical requirements/capabilities for the solution implementation.
3. One (1) year of experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, R or Python.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.