|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Professional Services Consultant, Sr, Outcome Owner:
Do you have experience delivering industry leading complex video solutions to Global Customers? Have you built and executed on successful Solution Outcome plans for your customers in a Professional Services role? Can you be the Outcome Owner for complex software based video solutions in the cloud? Do you have a demonstrated track record of delivering results for your customers?
As part of the AWS ProServe Global Media & Entertainment Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. As an Outcome Owner, it is your responsibility to work with our customers to understand their requirements, validate their requirements against existing product capabilities, define how we bridge the gap to exceed our customer's expectations, be the customer's advocate internally at AWS, then validate the solution AWS delivers prior to our customer's final acceptance. What you'll do: \u2028
• Define and own customer end state outcomes, breaking into work product.
• Work with the customer to prioritize requirements for minimally viable considerations given budget and time constraints.
• Be the customer's advocate internally at AWS across a variety of stakeholders.
• Define and implement and execute a Test Strategy to ensure AWS succeeds in exceeding on our customer expectations.
• Work with team members to automate solution testing as much as possible.
• Balance multiple customer engagements with competing priorities.
• Work closely with our Customers / Partners to help drive the use of AWS Services.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
• 8-10+ years leading and authoring solution based outcomes for customers.
• 8+ years leading and authoring use cases into user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
• 5+ years experience working in an agile environment, particularly in a sprint-based cadence, specifically as a Product Owner utilizing various requirement management tools, including Jira.
• 3+ years of experience in the Media & Entertainment space.
• Demonstrated ability to translate business features into technical requirements
• Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, incident/defect tracking systems and other test-support tools.
• 3+ years of experience in delivering solutions for complex video workflows.
• Identifying the Target Test Items to be evaluated by the test effort
• Defining the appropriate tests required and any associated Test Data
• Ensure mapping and test coverage to the entire feature set
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in infrastructure / service layer along with end user interface requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to \"speak\" both functionally and technically and serve as a translator when needed between our customers and our delivery team
• Experience using and administrating various requirement management tools, including Jira.
• Proficiency in black box and white box testing techniques;
• Testing experience of Client Server and Web based Systems;
• Experience with enterprise level programs
• Experience in media asset management
• Experience in broadcast operations
• Experience with artificial intelligence / machine learning workloads.
• Experience delivering solutions in the Cloud
• ISTQB Test Analyst Certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.