|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts? Do you have a background in Territory Contact Centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Specialized Sellers to help establish Amazon Connect as the market leader for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). Amazon Connect was designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, it provides a seamless experience across voice, chat and other channels for your customers and agents leveraging AWS. Amazon Connect is an industry leading scalable, flexible, reliable omni-channel Contact Center as a Service platform leveraging the latest AWS Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) tools to deliver world-class customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have territory sales experience in areas such as Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions. As an Amazon Connect Sales Specialist in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on a customers' business.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS Senior Enterprise Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Partners and engagements at the CxO level within AWS Enterprise accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Enjoy working with Territory customers. The role of a Specialized Seller requires someone who simultaneously acts as a market maker, operator, and general manager for their own customer accounts. With a focus on customer outcomes, they must work to win new customers, grow existing customers, secure lighthouse customers, drive revenue for new services, and develop strategic partnerships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined geography
• Meet or exceed revenue targets
• Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the Amazon Connect footprint
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon Connect services
• Travel required
• 7+ years of technology related sales experience.
• BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• Direct sales or specialized sales experience working with Territory customers.
• Industry experience selling Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions
• Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
• Experience managing large Territory customer accounts across a geographical territory.
• Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customer executives, IT management, and internal stakeholders.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Sunnyvale, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us