|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
IMDb is the world's premier source of global entertainment content and box office revenue, with more than 7 million titles and 11 million names in our database, and ratings from the world's largest entertainment fan community. Our developer services enable companies of all sizes to power their user experiences with IMDb content, analyze entertainment trends, and power search and discovery services. IMDb's content is licensable on AWS Data Exchange, which is democratizing the way millions of customers find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud.
This is a rare opportunity to work on a global stage with companies from around the world while having direct impact on IMDb's bottom-line business as well as drive strategically important parts of the AWS business.
A day in the life
We are looking for an analytical and results-oriented sales leader to help shape the future of IMDb Content. The sales leader is responsible for growing consumption of current and new IMDb services, within any number of company segments. The ideal candidate will apply their sales and technical experience to proactively engage with customers to harness the power of IMDb Content to meet the customer's needs. A successful candidate will generate and maintain active engagements with customers and prospects, as well as consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
About the hiring group
IMDb are a group of entertainment enthusiasts - and we are passionate about ensuring all our customers around the globe have access to all the content they need, when they need it. IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology markets inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company - Amazon.com. IMDb employees enjoy the benefits of working for Amazon with the autonomy of working on a smaller, nimble team.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive adoption plan for IMDb licensing products; working closely across IMDb teams to identify content licensing needs across customers and lead engagements from evaluation through license
• Build, manage, and execute against a pipeline of IMDb licensing opportunities
• Convert inbound requests and organic traffic to IMDb licensing products into paid license
• Engage in senior-level customer meetings to discuss customer's business challenges and explore how IMDb can help achieve business outcomes and unlock business value
• Prepare and give data-driven business reviews and insights to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics related to IMDb licensing adoption
• Manage the sales lifecycle for IMDb licensing and partner with teams to develop, propose, and close new business deals
• Handle a high volume of engagements and the ever-changing nature of the global entertainment industry
• Stay up to date on industry trends through conducting market research and participating in industry-specific conferences
• Improve and streamline processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 5+ years' experience in an enterprise sales, business development, or consulting role with a proven track record of developing new go-to-market strategies and exceeding revenue growth targets
• 5+ years' experience working with data in the Media & Entertainment, Ad Sales, News, Content, or Sports/Gaming industries
• Experience carrying and exceeding $1M+ targets and/or quotas
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Economics, Marketing, Product Design/Development, or related field
• Experience in understanding, developing, and presenting use cases for media insights to power business outcomes across multiple industries
• Knowledge of data licensing workflows, data agreements, and data governance processes
• Able to think and act both strategically and tactically, deal with ambiguity, manage changing priorities, and influence others
• Experience writing winning proposals
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.