|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a dedicated leader to join our team and accelerate the adoption of ISVs in EDU and SLG hosted on AWS. This role will be a Subject Matter Expert for the assigned ISVs and their solutions running on AWS. As an ISV Go-To-Market (GTM) Account Manager for our GovTech/EdTech's, you will create and execute joint GTM strategies. You will effectively leverage resources accelerating co-selling success, and engage directly with AWS sellers and the ISV's sales teams driving incremental joint opportunities. This role will be measured on incremental revenue through their assigned ISV, and will be responsible for managing the opportunity pipeline health and reporting metrics.
You are an accomplished leader with a strong background in selling technology, experienced at influencing innovation with technology partners, and with the presence to engage executive decision makers. Experience in marketing, training, and the education or SLG domain are a plus. You have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. Candidates demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, security services, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
• Define and execute a GTM plan helping our most strategic ISV's transform and grow their AWS-based businesses (10-15 in a region)
• Orchestrate resources within the AWS organization supporting co-selling and GTM activities creating and maintaining a long-term, scalable joint GTM model driving ISV and customer success.
• Collaborate with sales and ISV teams qualifying, developing, and executing campaigns generating new business opportunities.
• Be the \"Go To\" resource ensuring key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
• Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
• Lead regular pipeline reviews with partner and AWS sales teams. Hold business reviews with both ISV and AWS sales teams to identify and implement best practices.
• Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute GTM plans to meet set goals.
Candidates must be willing to travel to meet with partners, customers and internal stakeholders, attend events and support field teams on site.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 3+ years of experience in technology sales, partner management, business development, or product management
• 3+ years of experience managing joint GTM initiatives with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities
• 2+ years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) software, including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
• Demonstrated experience in public sector
• 5+ years of experience in technology sales, partner management, business development, or product management
• 5+ years of experience managing joint GTM initiatives with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities
• Bachelor engineering or business, or above degree. MBA is a plus
• Experience in education and/or SLG
• Directly sold, supported, or marketed to clients and partners across different market segments
• Verbal and written communication skills with experience articulating concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving timely deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing tools
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Perceptive tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to develop scalable programs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.